Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

Father's day card

2/9/16

This is my Fathers day letter for my dad this Sunday.



Dear Dad,

I want to tell you that you are the best Dad because you always helped me with my schooling, you pushed me beyond my limits and told me to always aim higher in school.

I want to thank you for helping me with my homework and for being my teacher at home. I thank you for teaching me to clean myself and how to pray.

I really enjoy going out for drives and going out to far places. I also love reading with you.

I remember when we both went early in the morning for a drive and went shopping with you.

I would like to wish you the best Happy Fathers day and may blessings rain down on you.

                                                                From Falakiko

No comments:

Post a Comment