Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

St Patrick's day, Soulfriend mass

My St Patrick's day Feeling.

On St Patrick's day mass everyone had to sit next to our soul friends. My soul friend was Christopher. We were reading. I read steadily and we both did well. I felt excited because we were having a shared morning tea. Everyone brought chips, chocolate, juice and other junk food. My soul friend brought Kitkat and chips. Iverson gave me some Whittaker's chocolate. I felt like I was trading things. I couldn't get my eyes off the chocolate because it looked super good. I felt like I was in a fun house because it was noisy.





We are learning to write  using our personal voice.

I used my personal voice when I described I felt like I was in a fun house because it was noisy under the tree during the feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment