Pages

Thursday 29 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey Week 1-Bonus activity Day 2

On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street.

1. I would go to Rainbows end because I haven't been to any amusement parks.
2. I would like to go visit some shopping centres and buy some of Wellingtons most delicious food.

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Falakiko,

    It sounds like you know what you really want to do!

    I'm Mark, another teacher working on the Summer Learning Journey. I've been looking after some other schools, so it's exciting to come visit some other students blogs!

    I like the idea of trying out all the delicious food in Wellington, there are heaps of different places to visit (and even some secret ones!). I used to live there so I know.

    I hope you don't get too disappointed, but Wellington doesn't have an amusement park. What I did do though is some research for you because I know you like extremely exciting things! One thing you might like is ADRENALIN FOREST which has heaps of scary activities to do, including a huge flying fox and a canyon swing! Plus heaps of climbing activities.

    http://www.adrenalin-forest.co.nz/about

    I hope you're enjoying the Summer Learning Journey and look forward to seeing more blogs from you soon!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete