Pages

Wednesday 21 December 2016

Summer learning Journey Week 1-Activity 1-Day 1


Activity 1
After you have read the quick facts about each place you must choose ONE country that you would like to ‘visit.’ On your blog post the name of the country and tell us why you have chosen to visit it. Please give, at least, two reasons for choosing the country.

Canada
reasons why I would go to Canada?
1. I would go to Canada because I would like to see all the historical places there like Grand Pré, Nova Scotia or Fortress of Louisbourg, Nova Scotia.

2. another reason I would like to go Canada is because maple syrup comes from Canada and I LOVE maple syrup.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Falakiko!

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey programme. I know that a number of people have read your blog and posted comments but, unfortunately, they haven't appeared online. Please know that we're all really excited that you've joined the journey and Dan, Leslie, Willy and myself have all been commenting on your blogs. We're particularly excited that you've chosen to visit Canada as that is where both Leslie and I are from!

    I hope that you will enjoy the learning journey and keep blogging over the break :)

    See you online again soon (I hope),

    Rachel :-)

    ReplyDelete