Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Hip-Hop Session


Explanation Writing

Hip-Hop Session

The Hip-hop Session was really awkward and a bit embarrassing because I don’t really dance and I have never danced in front of my friends before. I had a lot of mixed feelings throughout the way.  We did multiple exercises that made us feel awkward because we haven’t done this kind of warm-ups before. We moved our necks around, our shoulders, we played music during the warm-up. Just to hide our embarrassment we all just started smiling and laughing. All the boys stuck together throughout the whole session laughing and joking around. Halfway through we started playing games, we made shapes with our bodies, we had stayed active without any breaks. Gassed out, the Instructor said that we could go for a drink of water. The Session finished shortly after that.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Falakiko, My names kaede. Im from T3 Greymain School. Your Hip Hop class sounds fun, I love dancing. From Kaede

    ReplyDelete