Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Tamaki College Technology

First time at Technology at Tamaki College.

The Technology class was kinda weird because I haven’t been inside the Tamaki school grounds before. Surrounded by hundreds of students we all felt like everybody was staring at us as if we had done something wrong. Split up into groups we all went separate ways into a different room. My group went followed a man named Mr Pineda, a Filipino teacher. We went through a hallway that had amazing things that looked like artefacts. Entering our teachers class we saw drawings on the wall, paintings, posters, and a lot of colouring pens and pencils. The Teacher handed everyone a pencil and a paper and showed us to our seats and introduced himself to us, telling us a little bit about himself and what we are going to be doing. I didn't like the class I was currently in because I don't really like to draw. I made new friends with another school Ruapotaka, they are pretty good at drawing so I asked if they could help me out. After a while we were dismissed from technology, we walked outside and we saw over 100 students walking past us like they were an elephant herd since we are so small. As the teacher hushed us all into our Bus we talked non-stop about us new classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment